Friday, April 2, 2021

Laguna Coast:OTI::pics, notes:::4/2/21

 Open To Interpretation

Laguna Coast after Edgar Payne


















Notes:  game on...on the radio...White Sox at Angels...Angels 1-0...top of second...Heaney on the mound...K...and...K!...ground out...to bottom of 2nd...two out grand slam in top of fourth...White Sox 4-1...bottom of fourth...two out...Ohtani up...K...Heaney done...White Sox 5-1...runners on...like I raised the view point...moved that middle rock forward...where it belongs, I'd say!...White Sox 7-1...I was sketching when the wheels came off Heaney...canvas I bought is 22x28...bit wider...I dunno...next I should do a water color...roll out for a snack...report when I get back...oh...drama....Pujols with a three run home run...then Rodriguiz, noob-rookie...gets two outs in relief...so, soh, it's just the bottom of five!...White Sox 7-4...bbk...southwest salad, coffee, cookie from Wendy's...eek...White Sox 12-8...it was knotted at 7-6...then went loose, a 5 run inning for Sox in the ninth...


:)

DavidDavid

No comments: