Thursday, November 12, 2009

Deer And Mallards

Clips up from yesterday...didn't get out today...cloudy and rainy, some Snow high on the Rims...report of Coyote crossing the Road by the Scorched Forest...counted the Mallards in the clip...twelve!...and I have a clip of Mallards from last year, same time about, Nov. 10....and same place ..Creek's End...link to last year's post: http://treeinthedoorvideo.blogspot.com/2008/11/rainy-day-mallards.html

report too that lots of Birds about, especially the Little Birds...so, I missed that...hmmph...tomorrow...

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Good day to you...thank you for the gentle moment with the deer and a sight of my most favorite duck kinds. I must soon go visit the ducks at river's end in my neck of the woods. Hope you are eating heartier than some of your posts indicate. Your animal friends know you need more than a pastry for breakfast...ask them! My porridge is almost ready.

DavidDavid said...

Mallards are special, Mergansers too...seeing them here is a lot different than a park pond, or boat harbor, only places I've really watched them before.