Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Eleven Eleven Eleven

I had to wait for the updates to my computer to complete, then for the web to load, then for the blog to load, and then I typed in quick, my eye to my wall clock, the time on it nearing Eleven PM,  Eleven Eleven Eleven, and clicked on publish...success!, I thought, but the time date for this blog post is 11/11/15, 10:01 PM Pacific Standard Time...hmmph...apparently Time has fallen back an hour without me knowing...anyway, the notion is still there, it's Veterans Day, best wishes to them!...the Great War, WW1 ended on the Eleventh hour of the Eleventh day of the Eleventh month...11/11/...was it eighteen or nineteen?...and the hour?..am or pm?...brb...

day and time world war one ended

I had eighteen ok...11/11/18

world war one ended eleven am or pm

On Nov. 11, 1918, fighting in World War I came to an end following the signing of an armistice between the Allies and Germany that called for a ceasefire effective at 11 a.m.– it was on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

Nov. 11, 1918 | World War I Ends

No comments: