Saturday, November 4, 2017

OTI:one pic, notes:11/4/17

Notes: hmmph...another hurry scurry...didn't pick up the pencil until after rolling over to amc block for evening showing of movie Thor:Raganork2017...when I went and saw the late late showing of moviemother2017 myself and two others, a couple, were the only ones watching...this time, for Thor, the theater was packed...and a big theater...there's different sized ones...thirty of them all together...anyway, with a crowd, there's crowd reactions...and much laughter to the inside marvel jokes and humor, which sometimes I didn't follow, not seeing the previous movie, Thor, which this is a sequel to...anyway, to keep the string alive, I hurried home, and sat down, and got out the coloring book of Marvel heroes I picked up at the dollar store, for a dollar...and penciled and inked a Thor copy...kind of quickly...so to post...and thinking of the post while drawing, I thought of sitting in front of the donut shop, sipping tea and snacking on a strawberry croissant, watching traffic, and two kids walked by with giant shopping bags over their backs, emblazoned with World of Warcraft illustrations...'oh,' I thought, 'lucky kids, they've been to Blizzcon'...Blizzcon is Blizzard's yearly convention they hold at Anaheim convention center...there was that, and then in the news today, I was reading about a comic con convention in Lybia, or was it Lebanon, and it was raided by religious police...attendees locked up, organizers beaten...hmmph...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: