Thursday, August 8, 2019

OTI:notes:8/8/19

Open To Interpretation

More reed boats...

Notes:  Game on...on the radio...Angels and Red Sox...Pujols up...two down...I really tonight haven't a reach...Pujols K...to bottom of seventh...Red Sox 3-0...usually I have something 'compelling'...or maybe it is I want to go lurk in McDuff's streaming webinar currently running...brb...bk...ran briefly...sorting out new broadcast equipment...Angels 123 in top of eighth...the notes I made way back about spy stuff are such that I'm kind of too buffed up!...watching the webinar, reading the streaming notes, I can see the participants are, well, beginners!...and nonetheless certain they are about things of import...history is a big thing to tackle...anyway, here is a page that fills out my notion of ancient sea farers in reed boats...an on and on back a couple weeks...

quote

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~vaucher/History/Prehistoric_Craft/

Recent digs have shown that most islands in the Mediterranean were visited or settled by Stone Age people - way before the classic civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia and Greece. On Cyprus, agricultural settlements dating to 9,000BC were found and, the first settlements on Crete (~ 7,000BC) precede the Minoan civilization by more than four millennia.

unquote

I'm on the tablet, so link not hot...Fletcher up...long list of Angels' strike outs...just two hits so far tonight...Trout up...missed what happened with Fletcher...0-2 count...K...game over...eesh...15 Ks...

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: