Thursday, October 15, 2020

Skim:OTI::pics,notes:::10/15/20

Open To Interpretation

#inktober fifteen

Outpost

Aliso Skimboarders













Notes: out and back to Aliso Beach...I dont think I've been to Aliso at sunset before...brings out the Skimboarders and Photogs...found myself being teased by one Photog about driving so slow in Silver, my Jeep..."it's my "72" governor"...found myself with diminutive Skimboarder pic with him in frame...gathered his autograph to join the other Alisoites I now have, and sent the pic his way...inktober prompt "outpost" a difficulty!...tried to slide by with the life guard tower, which, actually...lifeguarding special...Paul has a site, lots of surf, ocean pics...a Laguna Beach local...

https://www.maggettiphotography.com/

a fine sunset set!

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: