Thursday, July 24, 2008

Foragers






I took one pic today!...the Acorn Woodpecker...Squirrel and Raccoons from yesterday...the baby Raccoons are pretty big...and no one has seen them about Last Chance earlier...so I kinda wonder where they were....maybe over in Siberia...went to the Post Office...and too picked up a delivery of Strathmore Bristol Vellum drawing paper...too heavy to carry on a walk...so no walk...took the Shuttle back...I think I've finally found a paper with the same feel of newsprint...which is all I've ever been happy with drawing with charcoal...which has been unfortunate as newsprint just sorta crumbles away with time...tannin in the wood pulp paper....but I'm eager to try out this new paper...and it's big...a third again as big as my drawing board...I've gotta get a bigger board!...sunnywarmblue...sorta like Acorn Woodpeckers...red white and blue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David, that shot of the squirrel is really, really good!
Edie