Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two Ducklings




I didn't know the second duckling would show up!...I'd been taking clips of Ducks at CAD Beach...and thinking to myself "I've got way too many clips of Ducks!"....then saw the one Duckling out a bit and started the clip....very cool clip...adorable!...I'd say!....walked about in the afternoon...got a clip of Mama Merganser and one Merganserling following out in Creek's End...I was in Creek's End too...waded out and set up and waited for them to come along...had started by the Great Turf...cant post everything!...it's 'adorable' too!...after some afternoon TV and a nap I paddled out to Two Top and made the Big Loop counterclockwise....walked on the Boardwalk over to CAD Beach...and from there to opposite Creek's End on the Merced...where I got a good clip of three Ravens...finished up in Cook's with a clip of young Buck eating apples at the Apple Tree by the Woodpecker Tree...rode over to Siberia for Pizza and rode right back...too crowded!...from the Shuttle glimpsed the Moon above the Panorama Wall...very pretty right now....sunny warm blue..a few clouds and some breeze...looked like more afternoon Thunder Clouds in the High Country....Creek and Merced rose a foot or so from the Rain.

No comments: