Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Phoebe





Deer are from last year....over by the Baseball field...one evening waiting for a game....

got out for a late short walk to Creek's End and back up the other side to Twin Cedars....wore the sandals and waded...it's hot...and I'm all congested again!......I'll survive!...but another smokey days time might send me packing!...

sat a long while by the Creek...Grosbeaks flew by...in hurried pursuit....and this Phoebe showed up....and when I looked around the tree trunk on my left...Ground Squirrel was just a foot a way with a mouth bulging full...would have liked to have had pic!...but Ground Squirrel scooted off....

Phoebe pic is very noisy....I was having tough time in the shade...but these new cameras make even noisy pics kinda impressionist pretty!

No comments: