Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow Man






No pics today....Snow Man pic from the collection....tummy flu kept me in the Cabin this morning, and I missed a knockdown walkabout in the Fresh Snow Fall overnight...later in the afternoon, it began to RainSnow, and melted everything....flu has been a 24 hour thing, and feel better tonight....but hungry!....anyway...been reading Book my sister gave me for Xmas...
Birds, The Art of Ornithology.....when taking Art Classes, I read through the whole Time Life Library of Art, which has not only Art, but History of the times the Artists lived in....the 'Birds' book is like that, and has a lot of Artists, that while their paintings aren't in the book, have their stories included, and I can look them up on the web!...very cool...Amazon has a coffee table edition which receives high praise in the reviews....here's one artist...

No comments: