Sunday, October 5, 2014

Clip: Wild December




I have two email boxes, and one I don't check very often, but when I do, sometimes my hiking friend has sent along pics or clips from the web--I'm on their list.  I don't have a list, I'm on a couple, maybe a lot if one considers spam!  Anyway, it's so hot, I've retreated to my bunk, and likely an afternoon ahead playing wow, so clip may be it for today!   I've taken note that the newer dslr cameras with video have a slow motion feature that works really well, and used to good effect in the clip...a must have for sometime!...oh, forgot blog trims embedded clips...here's link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdSVp9GFeS4

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

What a treat to see the leaping fox and the lumbering bear...and the plumage of the little birds...thanks!