Thursday, October 9, 2014

Terns












Went to Target to get a couple big car wash sponges to wash the walls with, this after fish sandwich meal at Mickey Dees, that after a couple hours of wow--Picketpin now level 50, this after laundry and a half hour of pool while waiting for the dryer, and that after I woke up and just daydreamed awhile...I do that a lot, the daydream part!...anyway, Terns pic from yesterday evening at Magnolia's Beach...after the Dolphins Walkalong, I've concluded the only somewhat nearby place to go for long walks, is the Beach...and the most economical way to get there, is the Bus, so maybe tomorrowmorrow I'll get another 30 day pass...clear warm hot...it's cool at Night, so I stay up most of the Night...picked up The Hobbit on dvd at Target too...dropped the canon powershot in the sand, forgot it was on the tripod, and now must brush, I have brushes!, all the sand off carefully before daring to turn it on--the lens pops out a bit when turned on...one sand grain could hamper that...

No comments: