Thursday, June 11, 2015

Looking On







Rolling past the Donut Shop Pond on return from PetsMart (begg'n' bits and 2 chew toys), I sighted Goslings and Mama and Papa Canada Geese on the Ballfield Grass...a bookend to yesteryear's sighting!...did a u and got a pic...first Maya pic is at Mile Square..I was waiting for Vermillion Fly Catcher, and Maya looking on at Softball Practice...gotta get her a leather softball!...second pic is Maya looking on while I was sighting Mama Hawk watching her Noisy Calling  Fledgeling, which I couldn't see for the Branches and Leaves...this is in Irvine Park where the Old Growth Trees are magnificent...overcast mornings clearing warm to hot day after day a kinda typical socal May/June...Maya is a week into recovering from dewclaw removal and spay...I haven't been able to put the cone over her head, but so far so good...vet took the bandages off her paws yesterday, and next week the stitches come out, I think, maybe they biodegrade...counseled me about the cone, but it's just not possible...she's not licking or biting the wounds, and I keep an eye out...confined to the Backyard and Porch, Maya, and I, miss the Evening walkabouts!

No comments: