Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fen Dragons


Well...after breakfast I had enough time for a good walkabout...but at the Post Office the scope arrived...it was in a big box...so had to hop the Shuttle...and of course play with it when I got to the cabin...no pics today...didn't have enough time to hook up the 3x....I can see easy folk up on the Upper Falls ledge....dont know if any of this is gonna work for critter pics and clips...I wont be able to pan...it's too jiggly....I might just only use it for stargazing!....which is okay...this is a great place to learn the stars and planets...which I've never settled into doing!....pics are from two days ago at the Happy Isles Fen.... sunny warm blue and a little breeze.








2 comments:

taylansmommy said...

Your photos are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

DavidDavid said...

Thanks! Most of the pics I post can be seen larger by clicking on them, and the Dragons are worth the closer look! A lot of them are about now and I'll be out trying to get clips of one flying!

DavidDavid