Monday, March 12, 2012

Coyote



Paddled out to Two Top Pine Meadow...Coyote thereabout...clip and pic...sat awhile at the Fallen Snag, this near the Bend past the Slough...not many places to perch since High Water last Spring took away the Fallen Snags around the Broken Cottonwood...the Fallen Snag has good sight lines...forward, twelve. I can see over to Rocky Point, two o clock, the Falls, three, Clouds Rest, five, the Merced, six, Sentinel, eight, Sentinel Beach, nine, the Woods across the River where I heard Owl, and ten, Beaver Bend...Beaver Bend is like a pinch point--any Critter between the River and North Side Drive, moving East, will sort of pop out into the Meadow here...at least that's the thought, which I've yet to see happen!...anyway, returned through the Burnt Forest, trying to locate Pygmy Owl call...Blue Bird clip along the way...Robins about, Mallard call, Merganser pair on the wing near Swinging Bridge...cloudy cool breezy at times...report of Male Merganser at Ozone Beach yesterday...at Lunch yesterday thereabout, Robin, Pygmy, Mallard pair, Acorns, Ravens, and I think I heard Sandpiper...report of Bobcat in Two Top too...Storm coming reports say...thought to roll into the Canyon for Flower pics today...too much wow and slept most of the Day...tomorrow Flowers a must before the Storm...oh!...Redwing Black Birds have arrived in Bobcat Meadow....

A note about the Magnifier Tool...Windows 7 has a Magnifier Tool...see in Control...it's tricky to set up...and to open and close...but playing wow, I was desperate for someway to see text and such...on the lap top everything is tinytiny!...but I've gotten the hang of the Magnifier...I set it to about an inch tall, and four inches long...sorta like having bifocals!!...but my clicking on the action bars in wow has improved now because of it...and I can read the chat!...and I'm finding it use full too for post ups and browsing...Tara! Tara!

No comments: