Thursday, March 29, 2012

Three Otters

http://youtu.be/WfjnSyT0tao

On my vacation's last Day, return to the Valley Day, I thought to visit Elkhorn Slough, but no luck, Elkhorn is closed on Monday and Tuesday, though I think one can gain access, but it all looked too problematic, and I rolled over to the Landing, and Three Otters were playing...pic of Hawk flying out from Plum Tree on 140 nearing Merced...had thought to visit the Refuges along the way, but was anxious to get back to the Valley...at Lunch today: sat awhile under the Cottonwoods at Ozone Beach...Song Sparrow, Robins, Blue Jays....earlier, Ground Squirrel on the Cabin Roof...earlier too, Shuttled about looking for Boots, and found some, Solomons, that fit my thirteen size feet...I am exactly size thirteen, and the other brands, I tried on several, all dont fit my right foot--I think there is a flaw in the shoes' manufacturing!...feets grateful for the new Boots!....cloudy sunny sometimes, cool...the Activity Center has started up the Art Classes...

No comments: