Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ouzel Singing


Pic up from last week...Ouzel was on the Merced's Shore near the Slough in Two Top Pine Meadow...here's hd youTube link...
http://youtu.be/CGOc-6buNvQ
I put the computer's earphones on (too much gaming noise for neighbors when I play wow!), and can turn the clip's volume up--remarkable the pick up of the kodak 30x stereo mike--the old canon s3 is like this too...I think they are very much the same cameras!...anyway, at Lunch: sat awhile under the Cottonwoods at Ozone Beach...Snow has been turned into what my neighbor called, 'mashed potatoes', by the Rain...sometimes small snowflakes, and sometimes small raindrops...Ouzel, Raven, Acorns, Juncos...Coyote, Deer tracks...cloudy cool, rainsnow...at work, carrying the coffe mate tray, a little tray that catches the drips, while carefully keeping the tray level, it was full, I sneezed...told friend, 'When I sneeze, I spill!"...gotta be something I can do with that...
link:  Goose Pond, Indiana: http://billofthebirds.blogspot.com/2012/03/birding-goose-pond-indiana.html

No comments: