Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Snowy Day Ouzels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuCy8DeRbBk&list=UUjXAk71lLu-S_lc4tVafvrQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Pic and clip up from Yesterday's Walkabout, during which I got some blisters on my heels--Boots were tied loose, Snow got inside....hmmmph...so, this morning, Shuttled back and forth to the Village for Mail, snoozed, paddled out to Last Chance for Dinner, snoozed--I'm trying to tank up on sleep to make the Rollabout Loop...I have a few days off...thought is to roll to Eagle Road, and over to the Coast and to Ten Mile River Dunes--two places from the Reconnoiter that are at the top of the Visit List...lots to do to get ready, so short post...sunny blue cold...Little Birds about the Cabin...tried for pics...looked to be Kinglets, Juncos, and Chickadees...the Giant Fallen Pine at Creek Bridge I thought a disappointment, as the View there looked lost when it fell (almost on the Bridge!), but in the Snow...

No comments: