Friday, March 30, 2012

Tule Lake Bald Eagle


I updated Eagles, and Eagle, posts, see below, with clip links...pic up is One Eagle I saw at Tule Lake...I reached Tule the first day, after leaving Valley like at 3 am...not quite an all night drive...when I reached Stockton, the Sun came up...pics for sometime...and traffic reports on the Radio told of traffic jam at Pass to San Francisco...so, so, I went to Tule rather than Ft. Bragg...I become something of a Dandelion Thistle when on the Road...anyway...after the stop at Sacramento Wildlife Refuge, pics and clips for sometime, I kept on to Tule, except for a looksee at Cottonwood (I have a fascination for Towns named Cottonwood...(a Cottonwood in Arizona is on visit list ever since I read Bobcat wandered into local Bar and frghtened the patrons!), and once at Tule...oh...Shasta pic and Hawk clips along the way, for certain sometime...at Tule, it was very windy...Lake all churned up and brownish...tough to sight Birds on Windy Days...and I sighted Eagle while trying to get pics of Shovelnose Ducks...which I think will be tomorrowmorrows post!...sunny a few clouds, warm, hereabout today...quiet at Ozone Beach at Lunch...Robins, Flicker, Blue Jays...Falls are full, Moon is getting there---headsup for Moonbow fans...

No comments: