Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cedar Brown Creeper

Got a good clip of this Creeper...came upon it right at the Cabins when coming back from breakfast...the little birds like the Cabins.



Chased the Hawk in Cook's meadow...I mean really...it was back and forth...and I was trampling where I ought not to be to preserve the meadow plants...but it's like when it snows now...not much damage to be done as the ground is dry and the grasses too...described myself with eyes fixed on the last tree where the Hawk went, not looking down, tripod and camera over my shoulder, and not understanding why I couldn't get my footing...each hummock of grass was hampering my stride..."Sounds like you were going over moguls..." Exactly!, I answered. Never did get close...but good clip of a distant flight.



In the evening went to Owl Log, and waited...but only company Ouzel, and the Does settling down for the night across the Merced.

No comments: