Sunday, November 18, 2007

Napping Doe


I got a lot of neat pics on the walkabout...baby trout trapped in a creek pond next to the Bridge...a napping doe I almost stepped on while looking for a white headed woodpecker...a fawn in the foreground with Half Dome in the back (a clip..clips of all these)...pines back lit by the sun up on Sentinel (it's shadow touches Creek's End at walkabout time)...and I thought to post all of them..oh, I'll do two, the trout and the doe..sunny today and cool. On second thought just the Doe...she and her fawn were by the Deer House path...I woke her up and then she went to sleep again while I was taking pics!...I could almost reach over and touch her, she was right by the path edge, when I looked down there she was!! Clip is very cool...wish I had taken longer one of her snoozing..there's something captivating to see their breathing.

No comments: