Monday, November 19, 2007

Owl Glimpse


Oh, I was too slow, and just got one screech on a short clip! A Buck and Doe were laying down for the evening on Lodgepole Point...was trying to get good pic...and then heard the Owl over across the Creek in Owl Woods...off I went...and I could have gotten a neat pic, as Owl was as curious to see me, and was trying as hard to see through the branches as I was! After flying off I thought to hear the screech again, but no, Owl went away quiet...oh I did hear one distant screech way back behind me as I walked through Cook's Meadow to dinner.


There's dead fish in Pink Shoe Pond..where I saw the shoe, and the little Trout yesterday. I took a closer look today, and saw two of them, probably Trout too, and about six inches long...and a very strange orange color...tried to focus on one but something about the reflections made it difficult...made for a weird pic.


It is Deer mating season..now through January. I wonder if the Buck and Doe are a pair.
Two posts today..this the second.
I dont know what the weather is doing...it sorta cleared up after some cold and clouds. Across the Nation they expect storms...have to check for local weather.


No comments: