Friday, November 16, 2007

Pine needle Bird

It's small, and yellow chested, and has big eyes!!...all I could get was a clip..and this the clearest still!...but I'm getting smarter...I take off the teleconverter so I can zoom all the way back...find them...then zoom in...but they just dance all over the branches....

Sat awhile at Owl Log..took pic of Half Dome through the leafless aspens....this is going to be a neat winter pic if it ever snows!....looped over to Chapel Bridge where I saw the Deer House Does go..and where they were...with an adult Buck...which is why they must have gotten excited and ran into the Merced...and galloped in the meadow on the other side...got a clip...could have gotten a better one if I had kept with it...I'm learning that's important...not to anticipate that the action is over...high clouds but still warm...Indian Summer. Have to check if this is Deer mating season!

No comments: