Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bald Eagle

http://youtu.be/Jn48kfnMH54






 
Eagle pic and clip from Tule Lake...I saw Two Eagles that Day, or One Eagle twice...'usually the Lake is frozen'  I learned in the Visitor Center...and with no Ice to perch on, this may be why I didn't see as many Eagles as before...sunny blueblue  cold hereabout today...paddled over to Swinging Bridge and return...Ouzel, DowneyOrHairy Woodpecker, Redshoulder Hawk call (Cedar), Raven, Blue Jay, Yellow Rump Warbler, Flicker call...all at Ozone Beach...quiet walk...more Tule Lake pics, clips, and report tomorrowmorrow...oh...Bobcat track all the way from Swinging Bridge to the Cabin...and friend reports Bobcat with Two by Lower Falls, and while talking with friend at work in the Supply Room, 'Ring Tail Cat is looking at me...'... above the Desk behind some screening, under the Stairs, Ring Tail!...I scurried to Locker for camera, but on return, no luck...friend did get very cool pic with phone camera!...capturing Ring Tail is waiting on Rangers, as this is their purview, and theirs alone, I gather...meanwhile, I cant get Supplies without diverting to looksee for Ring Tail Cat!, camera at ready!

hmmph
http://www.webpronews.com/mars-rover-opportunity-completes-walkabout-of-matijevic-hill-2012-12

No comments: