Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hart Park Hawk



Rolled down the hill Yesterday Morning to visit my sister and her kids and grandkids with their friends for Xmas...and my sister and I had time for visit to Hart Park...sighted Hawk, Redtail on the Sycamore's from the Car...pics up...have clip too, but will post with vacation Hawk pics and clips...top pic is with the 50x, and bottom with 70-300mm on the dslr, and that pic is zoom cropped, the top is just trim cropped...cloudy in Bakersfield, rainy on roll back to the Valley, and just  enough rainsnow on the Road past Pohono Bridge, nearing Swinging Bridge, to grab Silver's front tire--I was too close to Shoulder--and strand Silver atop the Plowed Snow Berm....hmmph...tried to dig out with Kayak Oar, like for an hour and a half...Snow Plow came by twice, asking if I needed help and Tow Truck, and second time I caved, and said, ok!,,,, ranger and tow driver arrived, both very kind, and with Cable set Silver free...by then, maybe two inches of Snow on Road, so rolled back to Cabin veryvery slowly...Backyard blocked by Snow Plow Berm, which often gets piled right upside the Cabin, so parked Silver in the Parking Lot...glad to be back, warm and snug, and glad too for a fine day with my sister and family...usually I have a Snowy Xmas Pic for Xmas post, but didn't think to take pic of Silver stuck, myself with Kayak Oar...I leave this to Imaginations, and a late Merry Xmas!...Providence smiled....

No comments: