Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kites

http://youtu.be/j_RjhaSWskw




When I reached the Coast, after the ordeal of Seasick Road, sighted Hawks, Redtails, soaring overhead, riding the Wind...pulled over, and grabbed the tripod and 50x...one Redtail still about, and got some knockdown clips...for sometime...when I reached Fort Bragg, sighted Two Kites cartwheeling...didn't want to miss pics, so grabbed the dslr with 300mm...whishwish I'd grabbedd the 50X, which quickly is now the goto camera!...imagine the pics up as clip!...anyway, after the quick, and too farawayblurry pics, I did get clips of single Kite--short bit up of very long, too long to post tonight, clips--with 50X....maybe tomorrowmorrow I will see Kites together again!...pics and clips and report of the Day for sometime...sunny hazy cool...everyday since the first rainyday, has been sunnyhazy, and very tough for pics...

No comments: