Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sacramento

http://youtu.be/S2-oQd4PJfc



 

 
Pics and clip from Sacramento Wildlife Refuge....snowrain cloudy cool hereabout today...was Raining at SWR too...didn't think to see Rabbit at the beginning of rollabout, like last three visits, but One Rabbit oblidge, and later Raccoon with One...I just made one rollabout, too rainy for walk, and wanted to reach Tule Lake...just One Eagle, pic up in earlier post...and not as many Waterbirds, and Cranes, but I think Cranes and Snow Geese were somewhere in the Fields...did see Flocks in Sky beside 99, and Snowgeese browsing Field...vacation was a bit like playing golf...SWR the first green!...when doing clip, I dwelled on Mallards...I could barely see Mallards, but the 50x latched on, and this being like first clip with my new camera, I was just lost in wonder of what it can do!

No comments: