Friday, December 28, 2012

Elk Week: Crescent City

http://youtu.be/3lx6T13woFc

The Morning after arriving in Crescent City, I was out and about early with plans for a hike to a Wildlife Refuge just South, (bit pressed for Time, work time arriving, so will fill in this detail later), but got a bit lost, and while going along the Road sighted Elk...What luck!, I thought...vacation plan was to sight Elk at Point Reyes...I saw Elk two more times that Day, and on the way to Point Reyes, and beyond, lemesee, four or more times, and at Point Reyes too, soso, enough pics and clips for Elk Week, which I must say is the antithesis of Shark Week on tv...Elk are a bit, no, a lot like Cows...but very cool, and with Antlers, a must see...so, first post is Elk in Crescent City...hereabout, I haven't been out this Morning, but I think it's sunnyblue like yesterday, and cold...Power went out last Night, then back on about one am, which woke me up, and I tried for post, and ended up playing wow till wee hours...so sleepysleepy...and work busybusy...clip is dulldull, but Elk, with Antlers!

No comments: