Saturday, December 15, 2012

Corrizo Plain Say's Phoebe



Say's Phoebe a new bird, for me...back in Valley last Night...rollabout in the Morning at Corrizo...pics and clips and report for sometime...very long Day, but back in time for Christmas Bird Count tomorrowmorrow...yesterday, sunnyhazycloudy cool...bit of Snow when I got to Valley, slushy then, but all icy Today, so glad not to come back on icy Road...cold hereabout...shuttled over to the Village for Mail, walked back...quiet...another walkabout in the afternoon, back to the Creek through the Woods...Mama Doe and Two Fawns, and Doe, and Buck, by the Rooms...all as a group, I mean, and often together...nearby were Young Bucks...pics and clips that I want to put together with pics and clips of Black Tail Deer Group at Point Lobos...seeing Critters I am familiar with in the Valley in far flung Locals has a kinda family feel to it...like one is at Home, even though far away...people too I meet, on the Trails, or in the Motels, Hotels, Restaurants, insomuch they take interest in Nature, and do the kinda work I do in remarkably scenic places....very cool vacation...

back to the Valley
maybe some snow tomorrow
a fine vacation

No comments: