Saturday, September 12, 2015

Eye of the Tiger

A  text only post, and about history, afield from fauna and flora, sort of...and grim, so dear readers, a caution to read on...

So, so, I wake up in the morning with a challenge, take my dog Maya to the obedience class I signed us up for at Petsmart...she needs a bath, and after giving her breakfast, I succeed in that...Maya protests, but once the bath is in progress, it's not so bad...class time is approaching, and I dry her off best I can...she does most of that shaking the water away...next I need to put the harness on, which is daunting, as by now she is in her rambunctious state!...I get the front loop over her neck, but the loop around her mid sections is impossible...time is approaching...I put her in the carrier...time out!...and go clean up the bath tub and room a bit...she sheds, a lot, and during the bath, fur all over...and everything wet...I do what I can with the shortening time, and reach into the carrier to try and fasten the harness...a discovery!...in the carrier she holds still, and I can slide my arms in and thread the harness straps properly and fasten them...click!...I'm going to make it in time...I roll Maya out on the piano dolly to Silver...the carrier just fits in the back, and off we go...at Petsmart I go in to see where to go, and others with their dogs are gathering in a little enclosure at one side of the front of the store...'lots are coming' I overhear...I really want this to work, but have misgivings...the enclosure room is small...but I go get Maya out of the carrier, and clip the leash to her...and she pulls me along, and I pull her along, and going this way and that, sometimes at people, sometimes at  something on the asphalt, sometimes at other dogs, sometimes at the chew toys on the store's shelves, we make it to the enclosure and I take a seat on the last stool available!...Maya is like a tuna trying to escape a slippery fishing boat deck...and there's a kid next to me, with a dog Maya's size, and he says, 'my dog did that too' after I apologize for Maya's rambunctiousness....'how long like this?' I ask the kid, as his dog is sitting nice, albeit with a strap muzzle...'a year, a year and a half'...'ah, I thought as much', I say, 'but that's good to know'...and I want to ask more questions, but Maya is pestering his dog, and they go to it...a dust up...snapping and growling...'I'll be back'...I had thought to just bring Maya in in the carrier, and I do that, put her back in the carrier at Silver, and use the dolly to roll her into the store...which looked odd...when we get back to the enclosure, it's packed, so I stand beside Maya in the carrier, and the instructor arrives, and I try to explain why Maya is in the carrier...'she has to be out, it's a six week class...'...'she's wound up'....'there are private lessons'....I had gone this far with the sales girl who first signed me up three weeks back...she impressed me that Maya would be alright in a group class after I expressed my doubts...but this instructor just goes on about private lessons, and I answer, 'I can't afford those...' while rolling Maya out of the store...'so long'...Maya is now out on the backyard patio napping...took her awhile to slow down after the adventure...heat slowed me down right away, and I took to my bunk to finish the youtube midnight movie clip I was watching last night...it's more than three hours long!...and it's not a movie, but rather a copy-past-comment clip about, I don't like the word, 'esoteric' things...numbers...sacred geometry and things...

there are a lot of these on youtube, and I'd been searching on youtube for things about the Greek's notions of the four elements...those, the four elements, are in the movie, Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger...Sinbad and crew travel to the land of the Hyperboreans, where there are only ruins...a pyramid with aurora borealis above it, and a column of light like energy is rising up inside the pyramid which is hollow, and resembles actually the grand corridor in the real great pyramid...an aside observation I make...I also consider that the aurora and the column of light energy are the fourth element, fire...Hyperborea was a place 'behind the North wind' that the old Greeks spoke of, somewhat in the fashion that they spoke of Atlantis and Atlantians....so I went to wiki to find the four elements, and then went to youtube to see if I could find more takes on them...and there's a lot...I should have realized the New Age industry would thrive on youtube!...and there are a lot of copy-paste-comment clips...I endured a couple clips about symbols like hexagrams, the seal of Solomon, and such...one copy pasted a cartoon of Captain America fighting Skull...Skull is holding a cube in his hand which is giving him superpowers...I don't know how that comes out, the cube was the subject of the over all clip...a hexagram transforms into a cube, and there are all these cubes in pop stories, like the Borg ship in Star Trek...a lot of New Age things are in comic books...which is maybe where they belong!...but anyway, I was watching these clips, and reading the comments...youtube comments are a mix of sublime and vulgar, and take getting used to...and I was finding the comments not to be by trolls...in the news reports, a news story about Trump will have comments, but the comments are crowded with Trump's cohorts trolling...anyway, when I read comments, I imagine making an answering comment, and, usually don't, but, another one got away!...eeesh...

quote (from me)

oh, set all the religious things aside and think...where I lived once there were pool tables and I had my own set of billiard balls...one time for no apparent reason, I began arranging them, and they easily form into the hexagram, the shape of snowflakes and soccer balls, and buckey balls...some underlying natural thing is making the hexagon on Saturn...that cymatic bit a good catch!...the snowflakes have to do with the way the oxygen and hydrogen atoms bond to one another when frozen...they are said to do it at an 'angle'...I'm not a chemist...maybe one can explain valence bonding and such...I wondered myself why the hexagram shows up in so many places, the cube too I guess...pentagrams are often in flowers, and that has something to do with the water angle...organic life is often five sided...inorganic, cant call it life I guess?, often has the hexagram,...there are others, like octogons...but why so often over history in so many cultures?...maybe they studied small things, minerals...the Great Pyramid has a gold top, a pyramidian...gold in it's natural mineral state is sometimes pyramid shaped, sometimes cube...there's like a set of polygons that minerals display...see a mineral show, or visit the rocks in a museum...some books, Sacred Geometry, The Power of Limits...no doubt occultists latch onto these things, but the five pointed stars on our flag, and six pointed on the Jewish flag, and such, aren't the occult things this clip suggests...

lost site I posted too...when I find it again, I'll update...Update:  I looked up Captain America and Skull, Red Skull...wiki has an extensive synopsis of all their battles...have I come to studying comic books?...it would seem...playing wow as often as I do!...but in truth, all the Greek myths are very comic book like...my respect for the Bible is such, I wont say the same for it...Hollywood does that plenty, noting here Raiders of the Lost Ark and such...anyway, here's the link, with a caution, it's a dark clip, and it's not the version I posted to...there's must be multiple postings of the clip on youtube, or my comment is buried in this one's somewhere...or it didn't get posted...it's odd, but this clip omits things that are in the three hour clip (see link below), and that clip omits things that are in this clip...both are very long...I dredge through a lot of things...the link: (this one is the same I first watched, but shorter...no Capt. America and Skull...and easier on the eyes and sensibilities...it has so many copies, it may have copyright issues and youtube trimmed the long one...)

The Saturn Cube King Solomon's Hexagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e0BM4MrT-M

unquote

the bit about the billiard balls is curious...like out of the blue I rolled the billiard balls out on the carpet of my apartment, and found I could make a hexagram...one can do this with quarters...this is in the three hour clip...in that too, is that you can surround one billiard ball with twelve others, and get yet another polygon shape dear to the Sacred Geometers...my thought had been one could see how atoms arrange by how things look, and from that know about atoms...by inferring, I guess I'm saying...here's link to the three hour clip...very much a tour de force!...

quote
Secrets in Plain Sight . sacred geometry hidden in nature & architecture, by scott onstott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ljAqdqNjgk

unquote 

In the clip is reference to a fellow that has, it seems, made an industry out of the aether...next...:)....Oh!...Tigers have eye pupils like this   ()


DavidDavid

No comments: