Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vernal And Nevada and Blue Jays' Nest

Well..I slept in...thinking to just give everything a rest for the Day!....but after late Breakfast...and after some discussion with my hiking friend....and after taking clips and pics of the ImpossiblePossibleNest....we hiked up to Nevada Falls!!!....and it was a fine day...quiet critter wise...though did see clip of White Headed Woodpecker feeding its babies....this from trekkers to Half Dome..and nest was up thataways...sunny hot..and I thought too hot...but the Spray from Vernal was refreshing on the Mist Trail...and some breeze....took some pics of the Waterwheel just above Emerald Pool to echo the Dragon Painter movie...but have to do this again, as I look like, as I'm sitting in profile, that I'm trying to drink the Merced!...well...tomorrow I might rest a bit before work...like sleep!...but it doesn't seem likely....

No comments: