Friday, September 16, 2011

Floppy Ear Fawn


no pics today...clip up from yesterday Morning...part of longer clip with Mama Doe and second Fawn, but shortened for upload..and at end of clip, I switched to hd, and will try to upload that to youTube...at Lunch: sat awhile at the Ozone Beach Cottonwoods, and friend visited--talkabout photos, and how scenic East Side is...and I often find myself going over the advent of the digital cameras and the computers, which is just kind of miraculous...at Best Buy I had just looked at the new Go Pro waterproof, which is waterproof to 180 feet--think I saw that right!...'something like that when I thought to do underwater pics, no thought of clips!, was beyondbeyond!!'....wish it had a 3x zoom...it has a porthole like the canon d10 waterproof, and will work with the scope for digiscoping...oh...it just looks cool, and on the list of must haves!!!....sunny blueblue with clouds, hot....report of evidence of Raccoons at Backpackers Camp...or mayge Ringtails...or some such Critters...Packs nibbled on and such....

No comments: