Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waterbirds


Rolled down the hill to town for errands and snacks, and time for rollabout Merced Wildlife Refuge...Water is back now at the Entry View Platform, and some Waterbirds too...I've learned Birds' names, but not to the point I can recall them off hand...anyway...it's charming to see Birds return...one wonders where Birds have gone and what adventrues Birds have had...Big Wings, Buzz Birds about, and Small Hawk I couldn't id, and Notrthern Hariiers, which I almost got good pics of...Harrier pics I'm haveing trouble getting...Harrier's are always on the move horizontally, bobbing and swooping...thought is, if I can ever get in front of Harrier's flight path, Harrir will fly right into me...but I haven't even come close to that happening...not being able to get out and walk being the problem...anyway...Harrier pic for sometime...now, on the blog, if I post more than one pic, thumbnails appear below, and one can clic through all the pics, rather than scroll...trouble is, one can't click on and enlarge, like before, unless, there is just one pic up...so, sometimes now I just post one pic, so one can enlarge ti and study it more closely...a large res uncropped pic can usually be clicked on and enlarged twice...sunny hothot blue...gone most all day, and no Valley pics or walk.....

No comments: