Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Northern Harrier




no pics today...Morning taken up with mailing bills and shopping...At Lunch taken up with showing Bobcat and Coyote book to friend, which has become a routine...since book has no text, I narrate as I turn the pages..friends are usually snacking across from me..what happens, friends usually expect a good pic of Bobcat, and to sorta respond like one would to a souvenir pic from vacation...but as I turn the pages, jaws drop...and when I finish, I say to them, 'your food is getting cold...'...much fun....oh...saw W. in Village, and she gave me a book of Valley Songs, with a new Valley critter, Sierra Long Toed Ring Necked Black Eyed Squeegee...W. signed book...a very fine Souvenir!!.....Harrier pics from yesterday at MWR....sunny hothot blue...

No comments: