Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two Fawns


At Early Breakfast, sighted through the Big Windows, Two Fawms gamboling across the Road beside the Rooms...left off Breakfast, and paddled back to the Cabin for camera...Mama Doe and Two Fawns between the Path and the Perfect Dogwood, a favorite place for Deer...pics...at Lunch: Mama Doe and Two Fawns at Ozone Beach...pics and clip for sometime...sunny hothot blue...from kodak gallery, kodak's online printing service. I had the group of Bobcat and Coyote pics made into a book...friends are asking for copies, inspite of my saying the price is beyond....but I'm going to look into getting copies, hopefully at lower price....price wise, I only look to recover my costs....and inspite of my saying it myself, it's a cool book!...for sometime, I'll post up the pages like amazon's 'look inside'....
link to Bobcat And Coyote (a post aways back now!!, but I was up early for thinking about the Trees!)

No comments: