Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Printing






Pic is the one pic I took yesterday...back by the Creek...clip is all I took today...on a very brief walk!...just enough time for a quick late late breakfast of Orange Juice and a Bear Claw while perched on a snow covered boulder by the Creek...had the Leki Hiking Pole with, with the threaded top...put the 12x on it and tried it out...too low to look through the view finder...so used the fold out lcd...and it works...as did the monopod with the Pileated Woodpeckers earlier this week...things wobble..but not uncomfortably so...and they will be good to have along....and may be the only 'pod' I take on up hikes...lugging the SLIK tripod up to the Little Valley was a bit much!...report of a Pileated Woodpecker at Granite Landing...and report of Bobcat over at the A......not much to report hereabout!...oh...Does over at A. too...pic tonight stems from the special interest I've acquired in Tree Branches...doing the crops of the Bird Pics, I really begin to notice them, and how they lead and draw the viewers eyes...reminds me of my Two Dimensional Design art class...which was just a miserable class...but a resource of notions I'm glad I acquired!!...I should have cropped out the fallen log with snow top...Printer is very cool....Cabin creaks tonight when the wind bends the Cedar...

No comments: