Sunday, January 25, 2009

Frozen Lily Pond







Paddled out to Cook's...began to snow a little when I was out on Chapel Bridge...made a clip....began to snow some more when I was on Creek Bridge...another clip!....the Lily Pad Pond filled up..then froze a bit overnite..pic...Falls were shrouded with FogClouds...thought to get pic of Storm Clearing Over Halfdome...but the dark snow clouds came in...didn't snow very much!...but on the walk home tonight, I could see the tree branches are snowdusted...out and about tomorrow with all the gear!....cool cloudy snowy....

2 comments:

Steven said...

David, thanks for the daily updates and especially the videos. I run SierraVisions.com and I've been looking for a Yosemite conditions source for a long time. Looks like your blog is it. I'll point some of my readers your way. Take care and keep up the good work.

DavidDavid said...

Thanks, Steve, glad to help!

David