Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sunrise Falls






Paddled over to the Post Office...lots of Blue Jays, Acorn Woodpeckers, and one Downy Woodpecker in Sleepy Owl Woods....thought to come back through Cook's...but just crossed the Road and walked through the Oaks alongside...and was thinking how often Hawk perches in the Old Elm...and just as I came up on the Elm, Hawk flew off over to Flicker Grove...a fine sight!...tried to follow, but YIs hooting and hollering startled Hawk off again...lost Hawk in the Deer House Oaks....clip is from the other morning....friends went up to Ohmygosh Point in the morning...and in hearing their story, I mentioned the clip I made...'Oh..make a time lapse!'....which had been my thought too...as it's too long to post the full version...so the clip is condensed!!....report of Bobcat over by the A. Rooms...and reports of the startling Rock Slide thereabout...heard as far away as El Cap....'lots of dust'...report of Mountain Lion in Village...but suspect it was Bobcat...sunny warm and blue....neighbor appears to have purchased the four by four...so now I can have wan looks when I pass it parked everyday!!...hmmph...

No comments: