Thursday, January 27, 2011

no pics today



Clip up is from Jan. 20, 2008....I didn't really start posting clips until the Three Brothers post--still a favorite---and some of the old clips are kinda neat, and on a slow day, I'll post an old clip or pic....back then I was seeing Bobcat a lot, and in one clip, I noted all the photogs taking pics, and tonight, wondered if some were on the web, so did search...bobcat yosemite january 2008....and that search will bring up some nice Bobcat pics, not the same 'sessions' as mine, but close in time....Bobcat of late has been scarce, and Deer unusually scarce....Snow on the Ground now, and the weather too, is very much like the Day in the clip....but the Snow now fell heavy back in December, and the Cold and Rain since has kept things frozen, and hard for Critters to forage....but last week or so, bare Ground is beginning to show....paddled back to Creek's End...kinda hoping Golden Eye would be about!...Creeper and Nuthatch about....a very short walk...sunny blueblue, warmest day yet in the late series of warm days....at the end of the clip, one looks upcreek at the Delta....of late Two Cedars have fallen thereabout, and very much changed the look from the Creek Bridge...take clip tomorrow to compare...I haven't been carrying the old point and shoots with the long lenses and video, which has been a mistake...tomorrow I'll take the old 12x with, camera that took clip up, and many of my favorite clips and pics!!...oh, saw same Buck yesterday that I saw day before, and at same exact spot, behind the Shuttle stop by the Club House...tourists about taking pics, and I didn't want to crowd!...no pic...maybe saw one Deer track back by the Swath....

No comments: