Sunday, January 20, 2008

Smaller Bobcat


Started the walk at Ozone Sands...across the Merced some photogs were sighting on something...thought it was Hawk...but they were taking pics of reflections...they couldn't speak English...Japanese I think...and I flapped my arms to indicate if maybe they were seeing Hawk....continued to Owl Log and then further along the Merced to Cook's and the Deer House...and across the Road where I saw photogs at Lower Falls stop sighting on something...Bobcat of course...and a new one...I've heard of at least four that are about...one a baby....this one is smaller....and thinner...than the one I've taken pics and clips of...took lots of pics and clips with the other photogs until Bobcat moved off...I went ahead towards the Village where I thought Bobcat might go and waited...in a short while Bobcat came walking along and settled under a tree...where I picked up after pics...time for work...at the detour Creek Bridge I got a good clip of Does and Fawns walking along past tourists and then down into the Creek...cold with some clouds...packing pebble snowed a little tonight but now it's clear with almost full moon...next days should be winterey again!...Oh...saw Coyote running after something there by the Creek.

No comments: