Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Three Brothers



Cross country skied and walked from noon to sunset...skied out along the Merced all the way out to El Cap...where I got clip of Three Bucks....they're all I saw all day!...the forest is very quiet critter wise...they like the meadows...and the facilities...oh..did watch Raven sitting on the table watching me eat a muffin with coffee!...Raven really wanted the muffin!...got a ride back from another photog who was on the El Cap bridge taking pics of rainbow on Horsetail Falls...it's about three and a half miles from the Creek to El Cap...when I got back I hurried down to the Creek for dusk...but no Owl...took pic of moon reflected in the Tiki Outlet Pond...report of Bobcat behind the Post Office yesterday...and a Redtail stealing a Sharpshinned prey...a Stellar Jay...gotta wonder if the Sharpshinned was Coop!...maybe heard Owl when I got back after dinner...and I figured out how to upload a video without taking forever and looking too grainy!...Three Brothers was right behind me when I was taking the clip...soon as I thought to title the clip I got goosebumps...it's a neat clip!


1 comment:

Sierra Angel said...

Way cool David, thanks for "being a zooming Tree" and quiet so we could hear them walk... very nice...
I have 6 Deer Whistles on the front of my car so none of us gets hurt ;-)
Keep up the good work and always have a w00t! along the path....