Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bobcat at Sign Post


Got off the Bus at the Post Office and saw two tourists leaning over with their cameras pointed into the trees...oh...what have they seen?...and it was Bobcat!...another merry chase..in one part Bobcat went from the the front of the Little Library...an old stone house...and to the back...and to pursue I went through the front door of the library and out the back!...to the astonishment of my friend the librarian!....all the clips were handheld...and pics long distance...Bobcat settled down and I went to the Post Office...looked on the way back but Bobcat went off somewhere...Bus Driver thinks Bobcat lives in the rock fall and talus near Sentinel Bridge...which may be so...Bobcat has a routine walk that seems to originate in the South Walls....saw two Bucks by the Schoolyard...and took a clip of the wind swaying the Pines and Cedars at the Deerhouse...crossed the Creek and back to the Cabin...didn't make it to Owl Log or Creek's End...first time for that in weeks....sunny and Spring like...could have been a day in early March....last year I think I saw my first Butterfly of the New Year in January.

No comments: