Monday, January 7, 2008

Three Pics


I saw the Broken Antleer Buck towards the end of the walkabout...which was actually a ski about...as the ski wax worked and I made it out to Swinging Bridge and then all the way through Cooper's and the Chapel Meadow to Cook's Meadow...where the pic is from...in the morning I got the pic on a walk to the Post Office of Coyote...another Coyote Hop clip!...and Junco on the ice was at Duck Harbor at the beginning of the skiing in the afternoon...the snow was great...soft and smooth...it's not very often that the Valley has enough good snow to cross country...just a few days during a winter... heard Hawk...and found yellow snow at the corner of the Cabin this morning...Bear payed a visit...tried to follow the tracks...taking clips...but lost them...until at the end of the morning walk when I found them over at Lower Falls stop all about the Tiki Cans...then I found them again at the Lower Falls meadow path...wish I could have found Bear!...blue and cool...with a few late clouds for a sunset over the Cathedrals...guess Bear was telling me whose backyard it really is!!




No comments: