Sunday, January 6, 2008

Postcard Day


Top pic is from yesterday...Zeke on the limbless tree....and the bottom one is Creek's End..I was able to hop across today... I made the long loop...lots of snow for the Valley...I dont know...eight inches I guess...in the morning before it melts it's just gorgeous everywhere... oh...the
Elm on the news with Half Dome in the back...Cook's Meadow...a hop out pic!...quiet weather tomorrow...and I dont know what to plan!!...Badger usually lures me to the slopes and cross country trails...but the snow in the Valley is unique...I'll get some wax on those skis and see how far I get!!...saw Blue Jay hidden in some snowy branches...heard Hawk way over on the snowy Glacier Wall...and the little invisible birds peeping....and Ouzel...got a nice clip of Ouzel in the snow and ice bound dark water.

No comments: