Monday, January 21, 2008

Young Red Shoulder Hawk


Oh, I have a cold...and all day in bed...except my Bobcat enlargement was at the Post Office...so I got out...rode the Bus over...to pick it up...but it's Martin Luther King Day!...and Post Office closed...so I went to the store to get something to take home to eat and drink...and my friend at the cash register couldn't get it to work...so I lost the Bus back which was pulled up outside!...oh..it would be foolish to walk back in the cold...and it's cold today!...but I started out...and got to the Visitor Center and saw two tourists sighting on the Young Hawk...so Providence helped out!...and I got a pic for today...I'm going to call this Hawk, Martin!...dont know what I'll do tomorrow...hopefully fever will break...ended longest stretch I haven't been sick with cold and such...went back to store and caught Bus...but got out Lower Falls and walked the Bridge Detour route....needed air!..just miserable...

No comments: