Thursday, January 24, 2008

Verticle Creek


More than two days off work with illness, and I need a doctor's note, so I thought to go the Clinic this morning....which was gorgeous...and was tempted to walk over there...but thought better and went back to the cabin after reporting in...and just lay about...did finally go to clinic tonight so, with note in hand, I can stay home tomorrow...Doctor thinks the Bobcat's are too skinny!...not sure what's wrong...a virus...temperature is down but my skin is prickly...so I must still be a little feverish...I've had this before a long time ago while taking SCUBA lessons...I was so desperate not to miss classes...it was a semester long course...and I was in the water when I should have been resting in bed...reminds me of now...want to be out and about...but I'll stay....big sneeze!..put in my burrow....the enlargements I pinned up...one of Coop...from chest up..is reallyreally cool.
Just poked the camera out the door for the pic...oh....the parking lot would make a fine meadow!!...it snowed lightly all day and into the night...and cold.

No comments: