Thursday, January 26, 2012


















After Breakfast, and with time, and the Weather clear, I rolled back up to Westport, and Deer Beach, from Ft. Bragg...pics up taken along the way...Hawk was still on a Pole on return, last pic up...Surf pics at Deer Beach...Graveyard Hawk thereabout...I made visit hereabout to see if Ospreys were about...no luck...last Summer, Kestrel was at Graveyard...Buzz Birds on wire before Deer Beach...Canada Geese, Blue Heron with Cow, and Raven, on the flat section before Westport...Hawk on Poles (went pole to pole a lot!) on the up section from 10 Mile River, I think...I wanted to visit the Dunes at 10 Mile River, but time...and no luck for Osprey there either...(oh...the pic of Four Eagles on the Ice from Tule Lake--I think the front Eagle is Osprey eating Fish!)....pics from Monday morning... Monday was a very long Day, as I pulled into Marina about eight pm that Evening...and have a few more pics, and clips, from that Day...for tomorrowmorrow....at Lunch today: sat awhile under the Ozone Cottonwoods...Acorn Woodpeckers, Mallard, Bat, and knockdown Sunset..couldn't reach Two Top Pine Meadow in time for Sunset pic, so stayed at Ozone...yesterday, at Lunch, same, and without camera, so missed pic when Antlered Buck walked right passed me...sunny hazy, clouds at evening, cold...Raccoon on the Backdock at work...I need like a little mini point and shoot camera with long lens I can keep in my pocket!...been meaning to get case for cell phone I can carry on belt...it's camera works pretty good...Birds like Graveyards...undisturbed open area with Trees, and lots of Perches!

No comments: