Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Surf And Dogs









Surfer and Dogs pics from Shelter Cove by the Breakwater...Surf 'soup' from Black Sand Beach, which is a Shore Break...the best riding Surf looked to be out front of the Airstrip, but, I'm guessing, is tough to surf there because of the Rocks...I have some more 'soup' pics from thereabout, and along the Coast, and, well, it was like a hundred mile or so horizontal water fall for several days!...Dog clip from Black Sand...Dogs just showed up, I had had the Beach to myself, and think Dogs lived up the hill...Dogs brought me a stick, and I obliged....hereabout, sunny blueblue, some clouds at sunset, cool...paddled out to Two Top Pine Meadow for Sunset pics, but no color...quiet...returned along the River and through the Woods...quiet...Acorn, Ouzel, calls...report of Hawk, Redtail, at Bobcat Meadow..

No comments: