Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rainy Day






Continued back to Red Way from Shelter Cove, and South on 101, which I thought to stay on all the way back to the Valley...not many pic opportunities in the Rain, but sighted Red Tail Hawk on Wire over the South Fork of the Eel River...pics...Redtail flew off across the River...and I took Seasick Road over to the Coast...even in the drivers seat, this twenty mile stretch of Road makes me woozy...one intrepid bicycler along the way...and at the Coast, I paused to take more Ocean Surf pics, and several more pauses for Surf pic from view sites, and finally in Westport, I parked, and went down to Deer Beach, and took hd movies...on such a Day, one wants to take clips of the entire North Coast!...and it rained all day....tommorrowmorrow, back to the Valley....

No comments: