Sunday, January 29, 2012

Seagull Bluff











I need to check what section of Road Seagull Bluff was at...before Bodega Bay, I think...same place about where I got pics of Soaring Hawk...it was a High Bluff...not the highest...that would be Cow Bluff!...anyway, pics up last pics of that long Monday....Bolinas Lagoon last two pics before Golden Gate pic...was happy to get pic of Gate...Prime Pullouts were crowded with photogs!...I often have a mini culture shock coming out of the Valley after a long while to visit Town, especially a Big Town...and the long rollabout had for the most part been on Country Roads...a minor accident jammed traffic just past Golden Gate Park on Hwy. 1.... stuck awhile, then to Marina in the Dark...this section of Coast I haven't seen in Daylight for decades,...hereabout,  Chickaree pic on way to Breakfast...on return, heard Hawk in the Woods...Redshoulder, call seemed....sunny blueblue haze, cool...Seagull was nearby when I pulled over, I passed on pic, and Seagull flew off when another car pulled over...then Seagull flew back, as if to say, 'well?'.

No comments: